I am not a selfie taker. It’s just not who I am… The selfies I take look like this… but that’s okay because really, who am I trying to impress? (In my defence this is me sans make up after a very long day at work).
Today was a new day for me. I took a selfie… actually I took five, and then stopped trying to get one I didn’t hate, because who really loves a picture they take of themselves? If you want to see my true self, I would strongly recommend checking out my Instagram account. Where I post rarely, but when I do hot damn it’s worth it!
So today I decided to speed up my morning and see how the selfie world lives, while also giving an idea of how many products I use on any given morning, which was more than I had anticipated. So here it is.
- Smashbox Pore minimizing Photo Finish Primer (My Review) (PP Item)
- Becca Concealer in Banana (PP item)
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi in W4
- L’Oreal True Match Mineral Powder in W3
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Anastasia DipBrow in Ebony
- Anastasia Brow Gel
- TheBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer (My Review) (PP Item)
- Nars Blush in Orgasm (PP Item)
- Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre (PP Item)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in pomegranate Punk
- Makeup Forever Aqua Cream Shadow #23
- Makeup Geek Immortal Gel Liner (PP Item)
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara (PP Item)
- TheBalm Shady Lady Vol 2 (Palette/week Challenge)
- Lorac Pro Palette
- Jordana lip liner in Tawny
- Nyx Butter Lipstick in Pops
- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (discontinued)
Sorry these aren’t the best, I am still working on how to take better pictures and show the make up true to colour. I am learning.
Lorac: Mauve, White, Taupe
TheBalm: Just this once jamie, tempting tara