So here it is, the final call. Finally I get to pick a new palette for the next week. I am almost happy I was sick at the beginning of the week so I didn’t have to come up with anymore looks with this palette than the ones I did.
Final Thought: I wouldn’t repurchase this palette. I do like enough of the colours in it that I don’t want to give it away. However I found by the time I was taking it off most days (my makeup goes on at 730am and comes off at around 10pm or later), The shadow had creased fairly badly which is not an issue I regularly have. This guy is certainly not a stand alone palette either, I found myself having to use a supporting palette every day as well.
For this look I used Makeout Mary, Caught in the Act Courtney, and Tempting Tara. I also used the Sonia Kashuk Mattes Palette.
- Prime your lid
- Pack Makeout Mary all over lid up to the crease.
- Take the lighter circled shade in the Sonia Kashuk Matte Palette and buff out the edges of Makeout Mary . Blend it into crease with a big fluffy brush.
- Take Caught in the Act Courtney on a Mac 217 (or similar) and darken the outer V of your crease/eye.
- Use Tempting Tara to highlight the brown bone.
- Use the Black matte shade in the Sonia Kashuk Palette to set the gel liner.
Sunday- My Favourite for the Week
- Prime those lids
- From the inner corner to halfway across the lid put Devilish Danielle.
- Go from halfway across the lid to the outer corner of the eye with Mischievous Marissa, and blend the two together where they meet. NO HARSH LINES!
- Blend Caught in the Act Courtney and Taupe into the crease.
- Blend Tempting Tara into the brow bone for a highlight.