This week I have chosen the Tamanna palette. Anastasia Beverly Hills did a collaboration with Tamanna Roashan. She is a beauty “guru” on YouTube and is a fairly well respected make-up artist. The palette is described as “the combination of warm and cool tones combine to create anything from smokey eyes to intricate cut creases, all from a single palette. Specially formulated, high-impact pigments in rich neutrals and shimmering jewel tones go on smoothly and eliminate the need for overbuilding when applying”
I purchased this palette in my huge beauty bender around my birthday last October, and although I really love the ABH shadows I just haven’t found myself reaching for it much. It’s almost like my brain already knows I love it, so it couldn’t possibly feel left out. Right? WRONG!
- Prime your lids ( I used Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot)
- Take Bengal and place it on the inner half of the eyelid.
- Take China Rose and place it on the outer half of the eyelid
- Take Sangria and darker the outer V of the crease and blend slightly inward in the crease
- With a big fluffy brush blend Fresh on top of the crease to blur the edges of China Rose and Sangria
- Use Blush as a brown bone highlight
- Buff Chocolate into the lower lash line, (be careful its very pigmented and can come out very dark)
- Set eyeliner with Noir
For this look I used Fresh, Blush, Venezia, Bengal and Chocolate. I supplemented the lower lash-line with Aqua Eyes liner by MUFE and a Nyx Glitter liner in Jade.
- Prime your eyelids
- Take Blush on the inner corner of the eye and pack it towards the middle of the lid
- Take Venezia and pack it on the outer corner and across to meet Blush.
- Take a bit more Blush on your brush and blend the edges of Venezia and Blush together.
- With a big fluffy brush blend Bengal in the crease and blow it out, just below the brow bone. (do whatever your comfortable with
- Use a smaller crease brush and darken the outer corner and the natural crease with Chocolate.
- Go back and intensify Venezia, but make sure your not leaving any harsh lines.
- Line lower lash line with Teal aqua eyes liner (or whatever you have) and whatever glitter liner you wish
- Use Fresh as a brown bone highlight