Beginning of the week Here
I totally stole this look off of one of the cards that comes with the palette, is that cheating? Who knows, I don’t make the rules. Actually I do. SO NO IT’S NOT! HA! I used Fresh, Bengal, Sangria, Custom, Chocolate, Blush and Venezia
- Prime your lids
- Apply Fresh to the entire lid up to the brow bone
- Blend Bengal into the crease
- Blend Sangria into the outer corner of the lid in a “V” shape and into the inner corner of the crease.
- Deepen Sangria with Custom
- Gently blend Chocolate into the crease
- Apply Blush to the centre of the lid
- Line lower lash line with Venezia and drag the colour up against your liner
Full disclosure, the liner is not on point. Not even close. I did my first test of the new products today and so far NYC liquid liner and I are not getting along application wise. For this look I used Custom, Bengal, Gilded, China Rose and Blush.
- Prime those lids
- Apply Custom all over the lid
- Blend Bengal into the crease, and blow out the colour just slightly above the orbital bone of your eye.
- Darken the crease with Chocolate and Gilded.
- Put a small amount of China Rose on the inner corner of the eye
- Dab a pencil brush in Gilded and Chocolate and buff it into the lower lash line.
- Apply Blush as a brow bone highlight.
I am actually thoroughly enjoying this week, I haven’t had to bring in a supporting palette for any of the looks!