I am loving this week, it was such a good pic for me and I am not even wishing for another palette, or for this week to be over. The shadows are beautiful and work so well together that making a look with it has been easy breezy. Swatches of the palette are here.
Palette Per Week Vice 2
Palette Per Week Tamanna
Palette Per Week TheBalm Shady Lady
For this look I used Cool Gray, Chrome, Charcoal, Buff and Snow. The liner I used is the Tarteist Clay Liner.
- Prime the lid
- With a fluffy blending brush apply Cool Gray to the crease and blend out just above the orbital bone
- Pat Chrome on the lid and blend into Cool Gray
- Take Charcoal on a smaller blending brush and apply in the outer V and blend into the crease
- With a large blending brush blend Buff above Cool Gray to make sure there are no harsh lines
- Use snow as an inner corner highlight, and a brow bone highlight
This was a lazy day and a very early morning, so I was going for a no make up make up look. I used Nectar, Buff and Snow.
- Prime the lids
- Take Nectar on a blending brush, and blend into the crease with windshield wiper motions
- Apply Buff with a standard shadow brush, all over the lid
- Snow on the brow bone as a highlight.
- Mascara. GO!
I actually have a video instruction for this day! Here is the look.
Check out my review of the Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette