I am very sad that I was such a bad make up owner prior to this week. Lorac Pro 2 is amazing. It makes my heart sing. I will no longer let this go untouched!
For this look I used Plum, Rose, Buff and Snow
- Prime your lids
- Take Plum on a smell blending brush and apply in the crease, make sure it is well blended
- Pat Rose all over the lid, and blend up into Plum
- Blend Buff on the edges of Plum towards the brow bone
- Use Snow as your brow bone and inner corner highlight
- Take plum on a pencil brush and smudge into lower lash line
- Liner NYC Liquid Liner
I decided to do something a little different here and do a halo eye. Basically what that means is the shadow is dark on the inner and outer corner of the eye and there is a pop of light in the center. I used Nectar, Rose, Beige, Cocoa and Snow.
- Prime the lid
- Take a small amount of Cocoa and apply to the inner corner and outer corner of the lid
- Pat Rose on the center of the lid with a synthetic brush.
- With a large fluffy brush blow out Nectar from the crease, to just above the orbital bone. Just enough to blend in Cocoa and create some depth.
- Take Beige on your ring finer and lightly pat on top of Rose to add a bright pop of light.
- Use Snow as a brown bone highlight
For this look I used Navy, Snow Black and Beige. I was being lazy and personally didn’t like how this turned out. That being said I got a lot of compliments on it.
- Prime them lids
- Take a small amount of Navy on a 217 blending brush and starting from the outer corner of the crease, blend like crazy until its a washed out blue
- Take Beige and pat on lid until it blends into Navy
- Snow as a brow bone highlight
- Line waterline with pencil and set with Black
For this look I used Buff, Mocha, Nectar, Cocoa, Black and Snow
- Prime your lids
- Apply Mocha to the lid
- Take Nectar with a large blending brush and sweep through the crease
- Take Cocoa in the outer V and pull slightly through the crease
- Use Buff as a transition shade between Snow and Nectar
- Apply Snow to the brow bone
- Set NYC Liner with Black