Happy Friday for those of you who have an upcoming weekend off! Here are some of the looks I have come up with up until Wednesday!
For this look I used Mauvelous, Be You, Live it up, and Turtle Dove. See here for swatches.
- Prime lids, I used Mac Painterly paint pot
- Wash Turtle Dove over the whole lid and up to the brow bone to make it easier for blending
- Take a large fluffy brush and blend Be You into the crease
- Pack Mauvelous onto the lid.
- Liner. GO.
This was one of those days where I just took forever to get my life together. I wanted to film my Gerard Cosmetics video so I tossed this on after the gym and went to it! For this look I used Shiny Happy, Honey Pot and Fawned of You.
- Prime the lids, for this I used Mac Soft Ochre
- Fluffy brush Fawned of you in the crease
- Pack Honey pot on the center of the lid
- Take Shiny Happy and apply to inner and outer corner
- Take more Fawned of you on a stiffer blending brush to darken the outer V
- Smudge some black pencil liner into the upper lash line
- Film this video.
This is one of those looks where all day I was like…. Ahhhhhh yeeeeahhhhh. I used Honey Pot, Too Glam (because I was) Turtle Dove, Head Over Heels and Dream On.
- Prime the lid (soft ochre)
- Take Too Glam and apply in layers on the inner and outer corner of the eye
- Pack Honey Pot on the center of the lid.
- Tap a small shadow brush into Too Glam and lightly blend Too Glam and Honey Pot so there are no harsh lines.
- Take a pencil brush with a small amount of Too Glam and run it through the crease attaching the inner and outer corner
- Blend out the crease with a stiffer blending brush
- Take Dream on with a large fluffy brush and apply as transition shade above the natural crease
- Use Turtle Dove as brow bone highlight
- With a flat definer brush Smudge Head Over Heels into the lower lash line
- Liner is NYC liquid liner