For this look I used Love, Soulful, Violet and Iconic. I also borrowed the matte white shade from my fave matte palette seen here. It’s an all matte look and definitely work safe.
- Prime those lids
- Apply love all over the lid and up to the brow bone as your base shade to make the rest of the shades apply and blend easily
- Apply Soulful on the lid
- Blend Violet into the crease and blow out with a large fluffy blending brush.
- Take Iconic on a firm blending brush and darken the outer V for more depth
- Liner and mascara
Tuesday & Wednesday
Check out the talk through 🙂
For this look I used Midnight, All Heart, Soulful, Iconic, Violet and Transforming Pearl
- Apply Soulful all over the lid
- Take a large blending brush and apply All Heart into the crease blowing it out just below the brow bone
- Take Midnight on a stiff crease brush and blend into the crease and into the outer V
- Apply Transforming Pearl to the brow bone as a highlight
- I used a Ivy gel liner from Mac for the pop of green and did a thin line of black liquid liner over top.
- With a pencil brush smudge Iconic and Violet into the lower lash line
- Set waterline with Noir
Stay tuned for the rest of the weekend and the final thought!