I am loving all the spring lines coming out and I am tirelessly trying not to buy everything in sight. This is obviously difficult for me so I am trying to recreate looks I see online with things I already have in my collection. (I had to give palette per week a break for awhile I felt like my collection wasn’t get the love).
I watched this video the other day, and absolutely loved how she put it together, so I decided to give it a shot.
This is what I came up with. It’s not exactly the same but who wants to be a carbon copy? I adore makeup trends for spring and summer, the brighter and bolder the better!
These are the palettes and colours I used. The shadows are circled and numbered because the Bh shadows don’t have any names. This is the BH Eyes on 60’s palette which was $8.95 when I picked it up but is no longer available on their website. I also used three shades from one of my Mac singles palettes. Nylon, Rule and Orange.
- Prime the lid with whatever primer you like.
- Take #4 (Rule) on a fluffy blending blush and really blow this out through the crease and past the orbital bone.
- Take #5 ( Orange) on a Mac 217 (denser blending brush) and darken up the natural crease. This is an intense orange so make sure to really blend this into rule.
- Apply a white shadow base just on the lid. I use Nyx Milk
- Take #2 on a regular shadow brush and pack it onto the lid and brush it against the orange.
- Don’t blend the two colours together too much, it should look almost like a cut crease.
- Apply #1 into the inner corner of the eye with a pencil brush
- Take #3 (Nylon) and apply to the brow bone as a highlight
- Take #4 and smudge into the lower lash line
Hope you enjoyed this look, show me all your spring makeup you have! I love it!