I would like to thank Mel over at The Creative Foxden for the nomination. If you are interested in DIY, recipes and lots of great movie recommendations then definitely check her out and make sure to follow her blog. She is absolutely brilliant, and ten times the woman I am! I always like writing these because it helps readers get to know me.
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers.
- Thank and link to the nominating blog.
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees.
- Nominate 8 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated.
- What’s your favourite movie?
- I am going to go with Shawshank Redemption. There is always something about Red and Andy Duphrane that kept me calm while watching that movie. The outlook on life from Andy’s character always changes the way I think about the world around me every time I watch it. It’s a classic that never gets old.
- What’s the last thing you read?
- I have been reading Oliver Twist by Dickens and Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- What’s your favourite post that you’ve written?
- This is a hard one. Probably the first one because it was the start of something great. I also love any post that gets the comment section going 🙂
- What’s your favourite food to make? To eat? (In my world, these are two completely different things)
- I don’t like to make any food, so unless I can throw something in the crockpot I’m not into it! Chilli I guess? To eat.. Perogies.
- If you could host a dinner party for five people (fictional or nonfictional, dead or alive) who would they be?
- All the people I have lost in life, Grandmother, my dogs, my great grandparents on my moms side. I would love to ask them questions.
- What would you serve at this dinner party?
- ROAST BEAST
- If you were stuck in a movie (think Last Action Hero) which movie would it be?
- What’s your favourite room in your home?
- This is going to sound very strange but it is definitely the bathroom, it also doubles as my filming and beauty room.
- What are you most proud of?
- Getting out of debt, starting my blog and youtube channel and actually making somewhat of a go of it. As long as one person is reading or watching I consider this a success.
- Name something that always makes you unabashedly happy.
- My dog. We had to put him down about a month ago. Even when I was mad at him he was still the best dog ever, and would give anything to smush his silly face again.
- What is one important life lesson you learned at a very young age?
- Tropical or European vacation?
- Would you take a trip worth $50000 or $25000 cash?
- Who would be the first person to notice you went missing and how long would it take?
- What is one thing you think should be taught in school but isn’t?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Biggest pet peeve about social media?
- Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?
- What DON’T you want to be doing in 5 years?
- Who are your biggest role models in life?
- Marissa’s Beauty Blog
- My Budget Beauty
- Big Beautiful Canadian
- Sober Ramblings About Life and Makeup
- Just Jolie
- Dark Skin Friendly
- May and Mei
I hope you enjoyed reading! See you soon