I would like to send out a huge thank you to Alice over at Always Alice for the nomination of the real neat blogger award. As per usual here are the rules:
Rules for the Award:
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blog
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- What is your best quality?
This is one of those heavily loaded questions for me. My best quality is also my worst quality. When trying to do anything or learn anything new, I never do it just a little bit. I have to be the best, learn the fastest and be a pro at it. To me it’s a good quality because I am driven by success in it’s highest regard, but to other’s it can be controlling and pushy, with just a dollop of overachievy and conceited.
2. What do you look for in a significant other?
Humour, class and crass, and someone who lets me just live my life. I don’t need to be around them all the time, or know what they are doing all the time. I like being able to do whatever I want and being able to let them do the same.
3. What are your goals for your blog?
I want to be able to do this and youtube full time, I know it takes along time to get a significant following so I will keep working towards that. I also wish I could get more comments giving me constructive feedback.
4. Favourite Food
Perogies probably… and Doritos.
5. Skirt or jeans?
Funny enough I would 100% rather be in pants, but if I have to choose jeans or a skirt? Skirt. I hate denim, it’s so uncomfortable.
6. If you could switch places with someone for a day who would it be and why?
I would really love to spend a day in the life of Tati Westbrook or Nicole Guierroro. They live the professional life that I would one day love to have and I want to make sure I can hack it!
7. What’s your dream car (add a pic if possible)?
1971 Dodge Challenger…. mmmm muscle cars
I nominate everyone who thinks this car is sexy! WOO!
2 thoughts on “The Real Neat Blogger Award”
Definitely love the car! My dad’s 1970 Challenger was the reason I bought mine in 2012. I’m in love with her just as much today as I was in 2012 when I bought her. Black on black just like my dad’s.
I am so jealous!