In my Liebster award post I really noticed how hard of a time I have with coming up with facts about myself. As much as I am self aware it would seem I need to be reminded of the reasons why I am awesome sometimes.
This post idea came from Charlottes Makeup Blog, and I think it’s a great post to add into the repertoire for anyone who is at all interested in getting to know me. I am going to write this in bed at 9pm before I fall asleep for the night because I am 100 years old and permanently tired.
Forgive the wall of text and lack of photos, but this is how you learn. You read.
1. What’s your name? Candice Rose Kliki
2. Any nicknames or aliases? Nope
3. Your gender? Female
4. Your star sign? Libra
5. How old are you? 32
6. Your relationship status? Married
7. Any children? Furry ones only
8. Any pets? 2 Dogs, Diesel and Athena
9. Any tattoos or piercings? 12 piercings. Start guessing.
10. What do you like about yourself? I am fairly good at seeing the 3rd side to every story. Unless I am involved. Then I’m right.
11. What do you dislike about yourself? I can never seem to control my weight, It’s like a cracked out yo yo chasing a race car who is doing rails while on fire.
12. Righty or lefty? Right
13. The last thing you drank? Wine. Duh First and last thank you very much.
14. The last thing you ate? A bagel? Maybe?
15. Your last phone call? My brother this morning.
16. Your last text message? My boss man
17. Your last email? Probably chatting with a brand.
18. The last song you listened to? Pitch perfect. All of it
19. The last book you read? The Husbands Secret. He killed her. The secrets out.
20. The last time you cried? Hmmm, can’t remember
21. The last blog you read? Charlottes Makeup Blog
22. The last person you spoke to? Husband. Mr Richard Kliki
23. The last place you visited? My Office
24. Your last holiday abroad? I don’t go abroad.
HAVE I EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex? Yes, Hi Julian, not sure if you read my blog, but boom, you made a cameo (We are still friends. Clearly)
26. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes
27. Have you ever cheated on someone? Yes
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you? Both grandparents on my dads side, our dog(s).
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up? Oh what a summer….
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone? Yes
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you? Everyone changes you. Every single person that comes in contact with you changes you in some way whether you like it or not.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are? I didn’t need the situation I already knew.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have? Um yup, and Mrs. Christie is PISSED about it.
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back? Probably, I hope they were, means I’m on their mind.
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yes.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Depends how strange you are talking…
37 Have you ever had your own heart broken? I would like to say no, but yes. You think you know someone.
38 Have you ever had sex on the first date? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. yes.
39 Have you ever been arrested? Mom don’t look! —————————————-> No. I’m a good girl.
40 Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive? Yes. This is a weird question, attraction can come in many different forms. I have also been attracted to a bag of chips. Gender neutral that.
41. Have you ever done something you regret? I try not to regret many things, they teach you lessons you would never learn otherwise.
42. Have you ever had a threesome? Nope
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public? I don’t embarrass easily, but once I fell down the stairs in high school. All of them… right after the bell. Not sure there was anyone who didn’t see that.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone? I consider myself to be a pretty good judge of character. But I am sure I have because no one is perfect.
MY BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God? I believe in God backwards.
46. Do you believe in yourself? Yes
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus? Um yes Christmas is Santas birthday
48. Do you believe in ghosts? Nope
49. Do you believe in aliens? No. I’m a Scully
50. Do you believe in miracles? I believe in making your own miracles.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking? When I can figure out how to positively think on a consistent basis… I will let you know.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight. I think you can fall in love at first sight as well. But superficial love, not the “Someone needs to take out the compost and the bag is broken and it stinks and it’s moldy, how come you left it in there so long” type of love, where those gross things happen and you volunteer to take care of it.
53. Can money make you happy? Highly likely.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist? I would describe myself as a don’t treat people like shit-ist. Regardless of age, race, culture, gender.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Choice.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs? I politically believe that everyone should get over themselves, start treating people fairly, and WORK for what they want instead of expecting hand outs.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs? No
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is? Time and education in how to be a successful functioning adult. Teach them how to do their own taxes.
59. Are you eating anything right now? Wine.
60. Are you drinking anything right now? Wine.. I’m seeing a pattern here.
61. What are you listening to right now? The dishwasher running.
62. What are you thinking about right now? How I can possibly be skinny without dieting… and how funny I think I am with some of these answers.
63. What are you waiting for right now? The other shoe to drop.
64. What are you most excited about right now? I’m not an excitable person. I care a great deal about my blog and it’s success and January and February have been some fairly successful months in my books. Every comment, like, hit. makes me feel like I am a part of something that not everyone understands.
65. What’s your pet hate right now? Hey GURRRRRL.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now? Makeup, and doggies. Always makeup and doggies. OH AND STICKERS
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now? Washing my face to go to bed.
68. Your first best friend? Cyndie Weaver (Smith?)
69. Your first kiss? Darrell Campbell I think…
70. Your first celebrity crush? Pierce Brosnan… Mrs. Doubtfire baby… Sally Field is a lucky woman.
71. Your first holiday? Florida
72. Your first pet? Sandy the doll hat wearing cat.
73. Your first regret? We already talked about this.
74. Your first job? Working at my Aunts candle company, then I worked at Zellers which no longer exists, then square boy pizza, then pizza pizza, then Bell Canada, and now… Where I am.
75. Your first childhood memory? My fourth birthday. Belly flopping onto the floor because I was so jacked up about my party.
WHICH WOULD I CHOOSE?
76. Love or money? Money first, love second. Get the money to pay to impress the love.
77. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook. I’m a wordy person, 140 characters just isn’t enough for me.
78. Hook up or relationship? I’m the WORST hook up person. I’m a serial monogamous and not by choice… It just keeps happening. Well I’m married now, so it’s a different then, but boy in my younger days, those whipper snappers didn’t know what hit them.
79. Dogs or cats? Dogs
80. Coffee or tea? Me. (Coffee just kidding)
81. Beer or wine? Wine… See above multiple times
82. Sweet or savoury? Savoury
83. Introvert or extrovert? Introverted Extrovert. I am comfortable alone, and mostly prefer it, but I am a natural sales personality.. It’s a strange conversation. I can talk to anyone but that doesn’t mean I want to!
84. Vampires or werewolves? Neither, I am Scully don’t be ridiculous
85. Seaside or countryside? Seaside
86. Summer or winter? Fall.
87. Books or movies? Books
88. Horror or comedy? Comedy , horror is too campy.
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH
89. Do you wish you could change your past? I wish I could go back and not change anything, but just hold my own hand through a few things. There were instances I really didn’t think I would pull through. Now I know I can and did, so I wish I could provide that comfort to a younger me.
90. What’s your dream job? I would love to work in a territory sale position for Estee Lauder or it’s partners. Or L’Oreal, Or Sephora. I’m not picky.
91. What’s your guilty pleasure? Crappy teen romance books… when things in love are new and shiny and all of the possibility lay before you. There was no concern about sex, or how good it was or what the chemistry was.. Just that you were attracted to the boy in home room, and you thought you would be together forever.
92. What are you afraid of? Seriously? My house burning down and my dogs being trapped inside when I’m at work.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up? I think a vet, and then we had to put our first animal down, and I knew my heart couldn’t take it.
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be? In Guardians of the Galaxy 2 there is a character that can calm peoples emotions. I would love that, to be able to give people a euphoric sense of self. To calm, and create happiness from the inside of someone.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be? I wish we could have afforded our home closer to my office.
96. Would you want immortality? Nope.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose? I would like to speak to my grandparents again…
98. Would you say you are happy? Most of the time, no one is perfect.
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen? Cool your jets psycho. Nothing is as big of a deal as you are making it. Your mom is going to get better, your boyfriend is a piece of shit, and you need to make better decisions. Also get your shopping addiction under control because if you don’t when you grow up and need to buy a house, you aren’t going to be able to, and you sure as hell aren’t going to live in your shitty fake LV purses.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time? I would like to be in the company I am in hopefully, in a leadership position, or being able to blog/write full time. Maybe even YouTube… Awwww the pipe dreams.