I came across this Beauty Community Tag and thought I had some value add, so here it is. I will also list the questions for you so you can join the fun, hope you are ready for a rant! If you do the video or have done it I would love to watch so please feel free to leave the link in the comment section 🙂
1. What are your favorite videos to watch?
2. What are your favorite videos to film?
3.What are your least favorite videos to watch?
4. What is your favorite part of the beauty community?
5. What is your least favorite part of the beauty community?
6. What motivated you to start your channel?
7. Who most inspires you on Youtube?
8. Number 1 thing you would change about the Youtube beauty community?
9. Number 1 advice for other creators/new people starting out a channel?
10. What do you love about YouTube as a whole?
2 thoughts on “The Beauty Community Tag”
I loved this video and love your attitude. Especially how you mentioned you handle mean comments. I find it appalling when complete strangers are mean to each other without any personal reason. I wish I could borrow your attitude about it and not get upset. Way to go!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m glad you like it 🙂 One thing I was always taught was to be able to laugh at yourself, because if you can’t you are in big trouble. People who live to be mean to others for no apparent reason have bigger issues than me commenting on makeup on YouTube, it just helps me put it into perspective!