Good morrow to you all! I’m going to likely be posting twice today, because I want to get this out, as well as a thank you to the lovely humans who nominated me for these awards this time around. As I have recently just done these I intend to answer the questions asked of me however I will not be nominating anyone this time around. If you see this and you like it? POST IT! I nominate you!
My 2nd Liebster award comes from Revs-You, and here are her questions!
- What is your dream job?
- I’m not entirely sure, I would love to be a few things, freelance writer of my own mental nonsense, an Editor, a beauty blogger/YouTuber with some mild success. I don’t really have big dreams, I just want to be happy and stable.
- If you won the lottery what is the first thing you’d buy?
- A farm with a Kennel and a condo in the city. I would very much run a no kill shelter, that would save animals from all over the world.. Ala- Dog Tales in King City.
- At what age did you have your first date?
- God knows, I was a man-eater from childhood.
- What is your favorite food?
- Are you scared of heights?
- I’m not so much scared of heights, I’m more scared of plummeting to my death.
- What is your best physical feature?
- If you asked me, I would say my nose/profile if you asked a man, (and some women) they would probably say my boobs. I’m not being narcissistic, it’s just what I have been told.
My Versatile Blogger award came from Beat Around the Blush and I thank you very much my friend!
These are hard for me… 7 things about myself. Hmmmmm I just had to come up with 11, so now I need to come up with another 7, cripes. I don’t even know if there ARE that many facts about me.
- I really don’t like clutter, but I hate cleaning, so I just sit and stew about it.
- Most of the time I feel like a 15 year old boy trapped in an adult females body. I just want to go play outside and go skateboarding. Maybe go swimming and play on some seadoos. Also wrestle with dogs and have my mom make endless sandwiches for me…. From looking at me, you would never guess it. But that’s where I am at.
- I don’t mind wearing glasses. Laser surgery is an option, but I think my glasses have been with me for some long that they just kind of… work? They don’t bother me at all.
- It took me a VERY long time to get on board with Instagram, and for about a year the only posts I had were to mock hashtags and people trying to make their coffee table look artsy.
- People tell me EVERYTHING. I have no idea why, it’s my super power. I never ask, and I never tell. I feel like a storage unit for secrets sometimes. It does work for my personality of wanting to know everything though, and I take it as a compliment because it means people can trust in me.
- I like pens and stationary and stickers. A lot. Enough that I bought a machine to make stickers.
- I would like to take the following courses, Photography, Final Cut, Photoshop, Graphic Design.
That was hard. I actually had to stop multiple times and think about what to write, and that NEVER HAPPENS TO ME.
Thanks so much to those of you who have stopped by to visit with me today, and to Rev You and Beat around the Blush for the Nominations!