Good morrow to you all! I’m going to likely be posting twice today, because I want to get this out, as well as a thank you to the lovely humans who nominated me for these awards this time around. As I have recently just done these I intend to answer the questions asked of me however I will not be nominating anyone this time around. If you see this and you like it? POST IT! I nominate you!
My 2nd Liebster award comes from Revs-You, and here are her questions!
- What is your dream job?
- I’m not entirely sure, I would love to be a few things, freelance writer of my own mental nonsense, an Editor, a beauty blogger/YouTuber with some mild success. I don’t really have big dreams, I just want to be happy and stable.
- If you won the lottery what is the first thing you’d buy?
- A farm with a Kennel and a condo in the city. I would very much run a no kill shelter, that would save animals from all over the world.. Ala- Dog Tales in King City.
- At what age did you have your first date?
- God knows, I was a man-eater from childhood.
- What is your favorite food?
- Are you scared of heights?
- I’m not so much scared of heights, I’m more scared of plummeting to my death.
- What is your best physical feature?
- If you asked me, I would say my nose/profile if you asked a man, (and some women) they would probably say my boobs. I’m not being narcissistic, it’s just what I have been told.
My Versatile Blogger award came from Beat Around the Blush and I thank you very much my friend!
These are hard for me… 7 things about myself. Hmmmmm I just had to come up with 11, so now I need to come up with another 7, cripes. I don’t even know if there ARE that many facts about me.
- I really don’t like clutter, but I hate cleaning, so I just sit and stew about it.
- Most of the time I feel like a 15 year old boy trapped in an adult females body. I just want to go play outside and go skateboarding. Maybe go swimming and play on some seadoos. Also wrestle with dogs and have my mom make endless sandwiches for me…. From looking at me, you would never guess it. But that’s where I am at.
- I don’t mind wearing glasses. Laser surgery is an option, but I think my glasses have been with me for some long that they just kind of… work? They don’t bother me at all.
- It took me a VERY long time to get on board with Instagram, and for about a year the only posts I had were to mock hashtags and people trying to make their coffee table look artsy.
- People tell me EVERYTHING. I have no idea why, it’s my super power. I never ask, and I never tell. I feel like a storage unit for secrets sometimes. It does work for my personality of wanting to know everything though, and I take it as a compliment because it means people can trust in me.
- I like pens and stationary and stickers. A lot. Enough that I bought a machine to make stickers.
- I would like to take the following courses, Photography, Final Cut, Photoshop, Graphic Design.
That was hard. I actually had to stop multiple times and think about what to write, and that NEVER HAPPENS TO ME.
Thanks so much to those of you who have stopped by to visit with me today, and to Rev You and Beat around the Blush for the Nominations!
Youtube | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
I came across this Beauty Community Tag and thought I had some value add, so here it is. I will also list the questions for you so you can join the fun, hope you are ready for a rant! If you do the video or have done it I would love to watch so please feel free to leave the link in the comment section 🙂
1. What are your favorite videos to watch?
2. What are your favorite videos to film?
3.What are your least favorite videos to watch?
4. What is your favorite part of the beauty community?
5. What is your least favorite part of the beauty community?
6. What motivated you to start your channel?
7. Who most inspires you on Youtube?
8. Number 1 thing you would change about the Youtube beauty community?
9. Number 1 advice for other creators/new people starting out a channel?
10. What do you love about YouTube as a whole?
Youtube | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Good morning to all my lovely internet friends and friends to be… and Hi Mom, because I know you are my #1 fan.
I was recently nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely ladies over at BeautyHolics101 . Thank you so much to them, and congratulations on their considerably success in the blogging community, they put a considerable amount of effort into their content, and should definitely be in your daily blog repertoire.
How does this work you might ask?
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you and share their blog.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blogs you like.
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer.
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
The most difficult part of these posts are the 11 facts about me. I don’t know why but its the human condition to want to talk about yourself. It’s just not something I love to do. So here goes…
Continue reading “Liebster Award 2018”
There is always those products we love to hate, where we wish we could peel out the product and put it somewhere better. It must be the case, or else why would we have such crazy experiences in de-potting.
I took a shot at some of the worst packaging that we might come across. Hope you like the video!
Twitter Facebook Instagram Youtube
At this point in the game if you are on social media and have EVER looked at a beauty related topic, I am certain your Facebook or Twitter algorithm has forced this article on you, with it’s epic click bait title.
Yeah I did it too. Deal with it.
If you know me, or have been around for awhile you know my feelings on children and parenting well are pretty set in stone. I support anyone who wants to have children but for reasons like the above, this life is not for me.
There are multiple issues why this article and the mass amount of coverage has frustrated me beyond reason.
- Why is this news? Is there nothing else going on in this world that is more important than a child hand smashing some testers at a makeup store? If that’s the case, Trump must be gone, world hunger is solved, and the Middle East has found peace. Wait…. I didn’t wake up in that world. Did you?
- The headline is miss-leading. It reads as though a child walked into a Sephora, grabbed palettes off the display and smashed them onto the ground in a fit of rage over the lack of the right cerulean blue crayon to colour in that duck they are working on. – I would be pretty pissed too kid…BUT This is not what happened. Said child ruined testers. Testers that were already written off, and are sent to the store, to be tested. I have seen some adults do worse work on testers, than this.
- Should the parent have been watching the child? Of course they should be. That goes without saying. Does that mean these mothers, fathers, cousins, brothers, sisters, former roommates should not be able to go shopping for that they need? No. That’s ridiculous. Settle down twitter. Don’t tell people when they can and can’t shop and with who. Mind your own damn business, and please refer to item #2.
4. This is a teaching opportunity for parents, children, and staff. There is NO reason the parent shouldn’t have been paying attention to the child this long. Please… pay more attention. The child should learn to ask to play with anything on display. It might have stopped some of this damage from occurring, the parent could have easily explained they were in fact, not finger paints. (For a toddler anyway, they are definitely finger paints for me). As for the store employees…. how did no one notice this happening? This is your store, your place of work. Have some pride, explain to the child what they are doing. Would you let someone steal from you? I would damn well hope not. The idea is to be on the floor and paying attention to your customers and what they are doing in your store.
Thoughts? How many times have you seen this pop up on your feed?
The true start of Canadian summer is upon us, when the weather goes from cold enough for a jacket in the morning, and hot enough to run naked through the streets of Toronto in the afternoon.
What does that have to do with this post? Nothing. Just something I wanted to call out because I feel like running naked through the streets is wildly underrated.
With that said, here are some products I feel have been very underrated this year, or have genuinely surprised me and I find myself reaching for this summer.
Continue reading “Underrated Products Summer 2017”
There are certain things in life that I am sure of. Some of them are listed below
- dogs are the best
- there is not an eye shadow palette on the planet, I don’t immediately want to stick on my face in some fashion
- If it’s sparkly I want to touch it
- ABH has THE BEST liquid lipsticks on the planet.
All of these things are still true. Until today, where my world was rattled by a new liquid lipstick formula. Continue reading “The Most Impressive Liquid Lipstick EVER”