The weather is beginning to change, which means make up gets to be a bit more creative as well!
Everyone looks at me funny when I walk down the street in the middle of December with bright pink, yellow, and green eyeshadows. Now is my time to shine! No more neutrals! No More Neutrals!
My go to palette for summer is the Sigma Resort Palette. It is a limited edition palette but you can still buy the single shades from their website.
The best shades are definitely Papaya, Topaz, Moonbeam, Neela and Midori.
The palette comes with 8 shadows, 1 blush, 1 liquid highlighter and a double ended liner. I heart this. So much, if they ever release it again I highly recommend it.
( I even wore this for my engagement photos a few years ago)
Tutorial and Products
- Prime your lids with any eyeshadow primer all the way up to the brow bone
- Take Topaz from the Resort palette, on a blending brush and apply into the crease making sure you blend it out past the orbital bone
- Take Papaya from the Resort palette and pat all over the lid, blending into Topaz.
- Take Luna and highlight the brow bone
- To blend Luna and Topaz together take a bit of Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie on a large fluffy brush and blend together.
- Line the upper lash line with whatever black liner works for you
- On a pencil brush or flat definer take Neela and smudge it into the lower lash line.
- Be awesomely you
1 thought on “Go To Summer Look | Sigma Resort Palette”
I love this too. So much. One day, when I grow up, I’m going to have a nice palette just like this one.