I have serious brain strain lately, and can’t come up with much to post. Athena puppy is bleeding me of my sleep time. So all I have is a tag, which takes little to no brain power!
1) Name a beauty routine you rarely do.
Skincare. I wear full face makeup almost every single day and I only use a quick cleanser and a basic moisturizer. No exfoliation etc. For years I didn’t wash my face at all. When I turned 27 and started to notice fine lines, I figured I better pull up my socks and at least do SOMETHING.
2) Is washing your brushes something that you do regularly?
YYYEAAAANNNNOOOOOO. I would like to say I do, I try and wash my foundation brushes once a week but that doesn’t always happen either.
3) How long do you last with chipped nail polish?
I used to last forever because I never wore it. Then I found Formula X and I only last a day or two with a chip. It just looks at me, and everyone looks at it with their judgmental eyes and something must be done!
4) How long do you put off buying a product that needs replacing?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PUT OFF?… PSH.
5) What is your worst beauty habit?
I always wipe my shadow brushes on toilet paper before I use them to get off old eyeshadow, instead of you know… washing them.
6) Name something non-beauty related that you always put off
Laundry. I hate it. So many steps, and folding and lugging and ugh.
7) When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Rarely, unless I absolutely have to. I love getting dolled up, it’s my favourite time of the day is sitting at my makeup table and creating something new and amazing.
8) Can you commit to spending bans?
I think the longest I lasted was a month. I almost committed to not answering this question!
9) How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Very. My nail polishes are in two big racks and are organized by brand and colour family. Make up is all in it’s families as well, you can check out my makeup collection here.
10) What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
It has never been more than a few days since I started in January. I do enjoy it quite a bit and it is what I do to relax. Even though sometimes it feels like it stresses me out when I am running out of ideas.